We organise workshops for refugee women in cooperation with the MUT project of DaMigra e.V.
About the MUT project
Migrant and refugee women share a common experience. They live in a country where they are often not perceived as an equal part of society. In order to change this, DaMigra e. V. uses the MUT project to draw on the valuable experience of women with a history of migration who have been living in Germany for some time. As "encouragers and bridge builders", they inform, advise, educate and accompany refugee women and thus support their participation in society.
Further information at DaMigra e.V.
Aims and contents
The aim of the workshop series is to make women aware that they are the designers of their own lives. Ideally, the desire and the need is awakened in them to continue to actively shape their lives in Germany in the future and to ask for the necessary resources from outside. Initial information can be passed on to you for this purpose.
Contents of the workshops:
- "Recognising and promoting strengths" is a basic workshop in which a basis of trust is established with the participating women. The dominant theme is the past life, before her arrival in Germany and her way there. The idea is to get a first impression of the needs and wishes of the women
- In the second part of the workshop series "Future Workshop" this work is continued with an outlook on future needs, opportunities and (professional) possibilities of the participants.
- If required, a third workshop is offered according to the interests of the participants.
All workshops use playful-crative methods with visualising techniques.
The workshops take place in the women's accommodation facilities, in consultation with the respective sponsors. Childcare is also offered during the workshops.
Alle Workshops bedienen sich spielerisch-krativer Methoden mit visualisierenden Techniken.
Die Workshops finden in den Unterkünften der Frauen, in Absprache mit den jeweiligen Trägern, statt.
Eine Kinderbetreuung wird zu den Workshops ebenfalls angeboten.
- 15.05.2017 "Recognising and promoting strengths"
- 29.07.2017 "Workshop on the future"
- 11.08.2017 "Finding a flat and feeling comfortable there
- 29.09.2017 "Recognising and promoting strengths"
- 20.10.2017 "Future workshop"
- 03.11.2017 "International Cooking with Health Education
- 26.11.2016 "Recognising and promoting strengths"
- 03.12.2016 "Future workshop
- 02.12.2016 "Recognizing and promoting strengths"